AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Newchip Startup Accelerator is pleased to announce the launch of its September Pre-Seed Accelerator cohort, which includes 34 new startups from around the world. The startups range in industry focus from flying cars to social network dating, intra-oral dental sensors, robot-built custom furniture, aerospace simulators, CAD software, and more.
“The companies we help in our Pre-Seed program are often in a very critical stage in their development and they need mentorship and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs to go to the next level,” said Ryan Rafols, CEO of Newchip. “The startup game has never been easy and it is most certainly not the path for those who are faint of heart. However, our focus with Pre-Seed companies is to help them create a plan and path to success, so that they can develop their market opportunity, grow, and thrive.”
Newchip was founded as a solution to the 99%-of-startups-fail equation and it launched its inaugural online accelerator program in April 2019 with a focus on neglected startup markets. Since then, the Accelerator has hosted two additional Seed cohorts in June and July with entrepreneurs from around the world and is hosting its . Similar to a demo-day, Newchip Expos are week-long online streamed startup presentations to the Newchip and global investor community.
“Whether it’s building a team, rebranding a product, or even pivoting the entire startup,” said Rafols, “My team has been dedicated to helping our Pre-Seed accelerator companies learn everything they need to know so that they can get on the right path, fundraise, and take their business to new heights.”
The Newchip Accelerator is disrupting the global startup accelerator and fundraising industry by formalizing entrepreneur education and mentorship as well as opening access to neglected markets for investors around the globe. It’s programs accept new applicants on a rolling basis, graduating more companies than typical accelerators due to its equity-free and online nature.
Companies participating in the September 2019 Newchip Pre-Seed Accelerator include:
- Varon Vehicles (Massachusetts, USA): Varon Vehicles is developing an on-demand urban air mobility transportation service with its proprietary V200 series flying cars.
- Brainstorm Medical (California, USA): Brainstorm Medical is developing an AI solution to support clinical decision support in cardiology and emergency medicine.
- ForagerOne (Maryland, USA): ForagerOne connects students with faculty for integrative learning opportunities, enables faculty to build their research teams, and equips administrators with data-based actionable insights.
- InteliCAD (Oklahoma, USA): InteliCAD offers the world‘s most powerful HVAC CAD and fabrication software, designed for sheet metal and mechanical contractors.
- Volarent Aerospace (Texas, USA): Volarent Aerospace offers a flight simulator that focuses on realistic and affordable flight training devices for the airline, law enforcement, and military sectors.
- Orangewood Labs (California, USA): Orangewood Labs makes beautiful, custom furniture using robots, 100% on demand, and at scale.
- The Center for Higher Education Leadership (California, USA): The Center for Higher Education Leadership provides academic leaders with information and a supportive community for improving management and leadership skills in an environment of changing demographics, financial challenges and advances in educational technology.
- JustAskMe (California, USA): JustAskMe is a social network dating app that enables users to recommend people to their friends, talk with matched friends, and look for partners.
- Deal Spotted (New York, USA): Deal Spotted geo-localizes unique experiences through local users across the world enabling everyone to post about special offers.
- PCS At Ease (Texas, USA): PCS At Ease lists vacation rentals that are comfortable, convenient, safe, and welcoming to military members and military families during official travel.
- GamerJibe (Illinois, USA): Gamerjibe is the next-gen social network for gamers which allows them to connect with one another and brands through virtual communities.
- MechDirect (Lagos, Nigeria): MechDirect is an on-demand auto repair service app that has brought revolution to the automotive industry in Nigeria.
- Classerium (Delaware, USA): Classerium is a universal IEM (Intelligent Enterprise Management) online ecosystem for personal and professional lifelong AI-guided learning.
- Gifford Lake Labs (Tennessee, USA): Gifford Lake Labs is a multifaceted development and publishing firm specializing in blockchain, AR, VR, and other emerging technologies.
- U-Chu Biosensors (Massachusetts, USA): U-Chu Biosensors is designing wireless intraoral sensors that allow users to take control of their health by enabling them to track key diagnostic metrics within their oral environment, and improve personal health management.
- H&J Herbal Tisanes (Texas, USA): H & J Foster Herbal Blends have developed the perfect blend of herbal teas with a splash of southern influence to bring your taste buds.
- BlueSpace (New York, USA): BlueSpace helps employers reach across business lines, departments, or other siloed groups to tap their vast intellectual and human capital.
- Mind Star Health (Missouri, USA): Mind Star Health is on a mission to advocate universal self-care in a way that is fulfilling to each individual person.
- Poker Sports (Texas, USA): PokerSports is a platform that offers a variety of different fantasy sports games that are tailored to each user‘s personal interests by requiring skill, strategy and social interaction to give users an experience never seen before in the industry.
- Penname (California, USA): Penname is a platform of integrated websites dedicated to content distribution, discovery, and where writers grow their audience and readers discover stories.
- De’ Lamar Technologies (Texas, USA): De’ Lamar Technologies is a software technology company specializing in game challenge platforms for mobile devices with the mission of bringing the ultimate mobile gaming experience through fun, timeless game challenges and adventure.
- 31:17 (Illinois, USA): 31:17 is the first coworking space designed for women of faith.
- AuthenticatePro (California, USA): AuthenticatePro brings buyers, sellers and experts together on brand name purchases to minimize the chances of buying or selling counterfeit goods.
- SamPoll (Connecticut, USA): SamPoll is a reporting platform for brand retail activation which helps staff automatically create event recaps on the go and generate actionable insights that inform marketing dollars and sales strategies.
- SoleLife (North Carolina, USA): SoleLife is on a mission to connect, equip, and empower certified coaches throughout the world and ignite a ripple effect of powerful personal and business transformation.
- MotorCo Technologies (North Carolina, USA): MotorCo Technologies is developing a mobile travel guide platform augmented by virtual reality (VR).
- Appalachian Apps (Ohio, USA): Appalachian Apps is mobile app portfolio that incorporates licensable mobile app technology to entrepreneurs to help launch their mobile app startups.
- Affordable Virtual Learning Society (Harare, Zimbabwe): Affordable Virtual Learning Society help teenagers from the rural areas come out of poverty, child marriages, and teenage pregnancies through virtual learning and training.
- ImagineX Productions (California, USA): ImagineX designs and curates innovative event experiences that inspire connection, community, and creativity by producing events specifically tailored to the requested audience with maximum brand exposure.
- Preptitude Edutech (Telangana, India)
- WizeFi (California, USA): WizeFi helps people get organized with their money, intentional with their spending so they‘re putting their money where it‘s most effective, and then it pays members for sharing with their friends so they can grow their net worth even faster.
- JOZU for Women (Florida, USA): JOZU for Women is a travel portal that empowers women to travel better and safer through a unique algorithm that assists with inspiration, discovery, purchasing ease, and improves on trip experience for safety.
- Jobvious (North Carolina, USA): Jobvious is bringing dealerships and installers together to deliver perfectly prepared vehicles.
- ShareNest (Florida, USA): ShareNest is the go-to app for volunteering.
About Newchip Accelerator
The Newchip Accelerator is an immersive, equity-free, online accelerator program for Early Stage to Series A startups serious about scaling their businesses to the next level. Participants engage in a comprehensive curriculum of training, 1-1 mentor sessions, Masterminds, and live classes to prepare them to raise investment capital from Angels, VC’s, and the crowd. Three components comprise the Newchip Accelerator: Bootcamp, Pre-Seed, and Seed. Startups apply and are accepted into an appropriate Accelerator program based on the stage, traction, and trajectory of their business.
To apply for the Newchip Accelerator, please visit .
To RSVP for the Q3 Newchip Startup Expo, .
: Mr. Armando Vera Carvajal Newchip Media Relations Austin, TX USA pr